Friday, February 8, 2008

Made it home safely...

Well, we're back from vacation... what a trip! Next time I think we'll leave MIL at home. I really really get along great with her (while she's 1100 miles away). But our schedules are just so different so when she wants dinner at 5:30 and we want to wait til 7:30 she gets pissy and annoying. And well, lets face it, her choice of dinning just wasn't us. We're not crunchy, we don't want duck either. Or a tree hugger salad. Sorry. Anyways, that was pretty much the only snafu and it was the last day, thankfully! We're going back, just the 4 of us in May, I can't wait!

Oh and now we're all sick. Dh is the worse (well, he's the best at being a big ol' baby). He pretty much hurts all over and only wants grilled cheese and soups for dinner. Punk #1 is super sneezy and coughing (dry, thankfully). And punk #2 has snotty nose from hell. And my throat hurts and I have a runny nose. Pretty sure the kids and I are just suffering from allergies. I guess that's what we get for living in BFE. So we're stocked up on claritan and delsym.

No comments: