Friday, February 22, 2008

Spring cleaning....

Kinda. Yesterday and today I finally made myself go through the boys' clothes. OMFG, where did they get all of it?! I went thru the closet and both rubber maid containers under the bed. I now have 1 huge thing full of winter clothes, 2 big diaper boxes of summer clothes (to be sold) and a smaller box of pj's! Feels good to purge. Now only if ebay wasn't fucking ppl over I could sell it all (85% gymbo) and make my money back. Guess I'll take a stab at our local craigslist and hope someone has good taste in clothes like me (and wants to buy them).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with that!

I just went through the same exact struggle and even worse, I'm emotionally attached to EVERYTHING...but I practically gave it all away at a garage sale.

PURGE PURGE PURGE, it'll feel better than the clutter.

;-)