Monday, January 14, 2008

Make them STOP!

It's not even 10am yet and I think I'm going to lose my voice! They won't stop fighting, getting into everything, and being extremely loud! OMG, their room looks like a friggin tornado hit it, had to at least be an F-5! And I had it all cleaned too. I give up! Now they've turned a chair upside down, the back is ridged and they're running cars along the ridges, again LOUD. I swear it wouldn't be so bad if we lived in a bigger house, but everything seems loud in our little 1082sq. ft. place. Don't they realize I'm trying to watch Regis and Kelly to see if their future pans out....because, personally, I think they're the cutest kids EVER (when they're sleeping)! But I'm only a bit biased. Welp, looks like my living room will soon look like their bedroom. GREAT!

No comments: